- This event has passed.
The Four Seals of Mahamudra Retreat
November 12, 2021 @ 7:00 pm - November 17, 2021 @ 1:00 pm
November 12-17, 2021
with Gen Samten Kelsang
LIVESTREAM & IN-PERSON
Silence will be observed from Sunday afternoon to Wednesday, last session.
This retreat will be available to watch on-demand through Monday, November 22 at midnight
In this five-day guided retreat, we will learn how to use meditation on the mind to experience greater peace, clarity, and well-being. Derived from the Buddhist Mahamudra tradition, you will be led on a voyage of exploration of your mind through which you can discover your own inner potential for lasting peace and happiness.
During the weekend we will also be learning about Buddha’s teachings and meditations on the “The Four Seals of Mahamudra”. These are four special insights into reality that enable us to experience the liberating wisdom of Mahamudra, the true nature of things.
Over this course, we will explore extraordinary topics such as:
- The peaceful nature of our own mind
- Subtle impermanence (learning to let go of negative minds)
- The origin of our suffering and how to abandon negative minds
- The practice of meditation and the path to true happiness
- Realizing the liberating wisdom of ultimate truth, emptiness.