April 2-4, 2021
with Kadam Kyle Davis
This retreat will be available to watch through Friday, April 9th @Midnight EST
You can and one day will become enlightened. Enlightenment is each and every person’s indestructible potential– an inner light of wisdom that bestows happiness on others. This potential is called your Buddha Nature.
Kadam Kyle will be granting the empowerment of Thousand-Armed Avalokiteshvara, the embodiment of compassion. Compassion is a vital part of your Buddha nature, and receiving an empowerment of Thousand-Armed Avalokiteshvara will start to awaken this compassionate nature.
The biggest obstacle to becoming enlightened is feeling it is far away. Through immersing yourself in the illuminating teachings on Buddha Nature, you will connect to a heartfelt, confident understanding that you will become enlightened. From this confident and encouraged insight, your spiritual journey will be one of joy and realistic optimism.
Full Event: $80 · Friday Intro: $10 · Saturday (Empowerment day): $60 · Sunday: $20
Registration now open below!
Retreat Schedule - book for any or all days
Kadam Kyle Davis
Second Resident Teacher at KMC NY
Over the past seven years, Kadam Kyle has taught at the NKT centers in Boston, MA, New Bedford, MA and Providence, RI. He was recently appointed as the Second Teacher at Kadampa Meditation Center New York.
Kadam Kyle has engaged in in-depth study at both the Temple in New York and on the Special Teacher Training Program at Manjushri Kadampa Meditation Centre. His joyful and sincere example in daily life, and his clear and practical approach in teachings, have inspired many people in their spiritual life.
Attending the Event In Person: We have limited seating available in the Temple for in person attendance. If you register to attend in person, you agree to adhere to our Covid-19 protocols, which include wearing a mask the entire time you are in the Temple throughout the event.
Meals: We have a limited number of meals available to guests. Please register for meals at the time of booking. Due to limited space indoors, you may have to eat outside.
Accommodations: We have very limited onsite accommodation and will be able to offer to a small number of people who plan to participate in person. If you would like to stay onsite, please email email@example.com for more information.
Due to New York state COVID-19 guidelines, we are requiring those who stay onsite to follow particular guidelines both ahead of their arrival and while onsite. Further, we may have to cancel onsite guests last minute depending on New York State regulations and guidelines at that time.
Instructions for live-streaming classes
1) Once enrolled, you will receive an email with the link to the online class and a code to access the stream.
2) Click the link and it will open up the Zoom Webinar stream that we’ll be using. You can view this on your computer or your mobile device. You will be prompted to download the Zoom app, or you can do it in advance here.
Because we are limiting onsite attendance and due to travel restrictions at this time, we understand that not everyone can attend in-person at the Temple. Our requirement for attending the live-stream retreats is that, though you are not able to, you had the intention to attend the retreat in-person.
Instructions for In-Person Attendance
- Anyone who wishes to attend in person, must pre-register using the ‘In-Person Registration’ button on this page. Walk-ins will not be accepted, so please register in advance.
- Registration is on a first come, first serve basis. If a class registration fills up, you can use our registration system to pre-register for a future Wednesday night class.
- Please register by 6pm on Wednesday for a smooth check-in process.
- Once you register, we will send you an important information packet explaining our protocols and guidelines for in-person classes that we require you to read before attending class.